- The Decision Diffie-Hellman problem. D. Boneh, ANTS 3, 1998
Talks about various assumptions related to Diffie Hellman.
- Universal Hash Proofs and a Paradigm for Adaptive Chosen Ciphertext Secure Public-Key Encryption. R. Cramer and V. Shoup, Eurocrypt 2002
- Chosen-Ciphertext Security from Identity-Based Encryption. D. Boneh, R. Canetti, S. Halevi, and J. Katz, SICOMP 2007
Uses a general mechanism called Identity Based Encryption which very surprisingly it turns out to actually gives us chosen ciphertext security almost for free.
- The Twin Diffie-Hellman Problem and Applications David Cash1 Eike Kiltz2 Victor Shoup3
- Efficient Chosen-Ciphertext Security via Extractable Hash Proofs Hoeteck Wee?
Gives a very general framework for building chosen ciphertext ciphertext secure systems using extractable hash proofs.